Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Undershaw


I certainly hope that this is legible. And that if you click on it you will get a bigger picture. I've spent the day writing and creating an unauthorized promotional post to help save Undershaw, the home of Arthur Conan Doyle for what might be argued to be the most important decade in his Holmesian career.

Parts of this piece should look familiar. Other than lifting the image of the house from the website, I used two of my own photos for filters and applied a couple of picmonkey filters. I don't know what good will come of it. Submitted to the Undershaw Preservation Trust to use as it will, I might see it somewhere else on the web. If not oh well....

It was fun and made for an interesting entry in the art everyday goal for this month.

No comments:

Visitors Count