Thursday, December 25, 2008



I bought Enya's new CD "And Winter Came". The liner notes have the latin to one of my mom's favorite Chrsitmas songs. The great thing about it is that it gave me a chance to play with the limited typography apps on my laptop. This is the phrasing for the design I am drafting... my own stained glass window.

I've been drooling over Michelle's for so long, but I just couldn't really figure out what my window had to say. Then the song with the latin words and the concept of blended holidays that I have been wrestling with this year seemed to say shut up and rejoice. So my window shut up and got happy. Now if only I could find my non reproducing graph paper (the real reason I am sorting)... and the steady hand to actually draft a piece of architecture... I'd be all set.

Obviously i still have a thing or two to learn about drafting designs in this program. There shouldn't be that much white space under the text. And I thought I had cleared it all up... oh well.

No comments:

Visitors Count