Thursday, May 5, 2011

Organized Chaos

My head is in germanic heraldry and mayan glyph mode. And while it has a foot on two different continents it is tryingto figureout how to organze a mobile work station in the car. Jsut get the essentials in there so that I can work when ever I want to. But that it not likely to happen... I'm thinking so much that action is nearly impossible. I also have things to write... fiction and non fiction.

I've been so still throughout the Winter that I'm short circuiting when it comes to taking action. I don't know what to do first. But it is good to have something to do.

Takes my mind off of the troubles while in the process of fixing those. And it is a process. I am looking at all the prescribed workshops that my job counselor has me registered in and I'm booked solid for a month. Yikes!

No comments:

Visitors Count