Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Peacock kurbisshaus

Just another day at the art table. Nothing like some color to highlight my mushy pumpkin drawing skills. But since these are just fantasy punkinhouse if they start a little mushy thats fine. The real ones end up mushy anyway.

It was a six hour project. I finally when the light disappeared for the day. Winter is gonna kill me with the light being utterly useless at 3 pm.

At anyrate... HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a little scared that this was not going to work out the way I wanted to since the paint mixing was such an excruciating process. It is going to need the whole night to dry out thoroughly so that I can see the true color values. Bristol board makes the dry time so much shorter. And maybe by morning I will have figured out what I want to do with the first floor body. I have figured out that the downstairs windows will be dark. The two towers and the balcony lights will be on for the evening. But downstairs all is quiet.

The real test is the top storey windows. They need something... perhaps a curtain in there? Something purple for certain though.

All in all... love the start of this. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Visitors Count