Saturday, August 20, 2016

Recovery

Slowly coming back from a cardiac event following nearly two years of non stop working for the man. Loving PicMonkey as always and working with that app to create new things. Lots of research and food things happening. Photography has been big this Summer as well as the German Foods.

Sounds like there is a lot going on. But it is mostly trying to come back from a near stroke. Like a stroke but without the brain damaging after effects. I am taking up cheese making (Quark, German farmers cheese) and bread making. So the art is going to be sparse for a bit longer. I am also trying to get my fine motor skills back up to par.

In the mean time this is what I work on when I have to sit down for a bit.


I wrote a post about the folk art styles I've been researching on my other blog. I'm kinda all over the place right now trying to figure out what I want to focus on and what to purge from storage. It's gonna be a long Summer.


No comments:

Visitors Count