Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Artful Blogging

It's out. The second edition of artful blogging is in my hand. I skipped right through to get to the meat and potatoes first. My desert was on the front page. Homework designed specifically for me. Somerset reader.
I can't wait. I know my blog isn't what I want it to be. but I have had my eye on this kind of homework for a while. When Somerset Studio first came out there was an illustrated story in front. It was my favorite part of the magazine for a long time. I don't know why they took it out. Rather i can't remember. But now there is a whole new venue dedicated to it. A good reason for me to get my but in gear no doubt. More than that... I can't wait to see what everyone else has been doing in this vein.
I'm all goosebumply.

No comments:

Visitors Count