Monday, January 30, 2012

Art & Life



This week, being the birthday week, I treated myself to some nice things in the kitchen. Lamb shoulder for one. And these precious, sweet mangoes for two. The local grocer had them for a 1.00 each. So I got three. The pit is so large there just isn't that much on the inside.
And when I got home I saw that Mango Sunrise from a few years ago....

Art meet life. Life meet Art.



And I guess that is the thing with me right now. I need the art. We all do. To live in the dreary blandness of poverty is to condemn oneself to it forever. Each ray of hope that we can give ourselves and each other is a bit of hope that helps us pull ourselves out of whatever quagmire we find ourselves in.

As was said, "Art washes away the dust of everyday living."

And as I heard recently, "Blogging is graffiti with punctuation." So if this be graffiti.... scribble on!

No comments:

Visitors Count