Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!

Yes I know I mentioned it before.** And while it seems tacky to spend a week celebrating your birthday on your own blog... well I don't care. I've committed to celebrating things instead of complaining (or even saying things that could be construed as a complaint). And this spread is DEFINITELY worth celebrating.

You see before you 25.00 price tag of 60.00 worth of art supplies from a big box store.

Yes folks. You heard right. 60.00 for only 25.00!

The paint tube is my favorite design idea as applied to marketing. Those tubes of paint are packaged in a plastic paint can just like house paint. My other favorite one was the Gel milky pens that were packaged in bulk in the milk chug style bottles circa 2002.

The array of supplies came in a promotional kit that must have masqueraded as an easy Christmas gift idea for that hard to buy for crafter in one's life. I'd gone because I needed some canvases to work out some ideas on. And for the same price as the 4 pack of canvases with a shallower profile, I got the kit with all those extra goodies.

Whooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and promptly started four paintings for a grouping...

and got painted into a corner...

gotta get into the groove.


**two posts back. So here is a pic.

No comments:

Visitors Count