Friday, May 17, 2013

Italian Vase V2.0


Unburied this little gem this week too. version 2 of the Italian vase. It is much closer to the original vase than the first painting was. The piece is really very light and flamboyant for its seemingly hefty feel in your hand. And the first painting just felt too heavy visually.

The GE camera has a feature that lets you photograph better through a glass which I thought I would test out today. I still see a lot of me reflected in this close up. But at least there are not huge white hot spots!

I've been staring at this for 20 minutes trying to figure out which part of this room is reflected in the class. And I finally figured it out.... roomie's CD case. I guess I better take this out of the glass if I am going to send this over to café press.

No comments:

Visitors Count