Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A request

I do not know why my art blog is getting so much attention from referral site spam bots. Blogspot says it is because I have been showing up in the search engines for some reason. It is nice to see that there are people looking at my stuff... for my stuff. Whatever. But it is annoying to think that all the interest is just a computer randomly linking up to my pages. So I ask you all this....

If you are a real person. If you really have read a post or oohed and aahed over some picks posted here, would you do me a favor and let me know. Even a smiley emoticon in the comments would be helpful. Of course I would love praises =] But right now... let's just stick with acknowledgement of YOUR real and continued existence.

I'm in a spot right now where I am wondering if any of the blogging means anything to anyone but me.

But I still insist that we keep scribbling!

No comments:

Visitors Count